In order to better understand your needs and improve our website as a result, by offering a better and more personalised service, remembering your preferences, and generally improving your experience, we collect information such as the number of hits on our site, the pages most frequently accessed and information about access to our secure website. This information comes from Web server log files from which we compile overall statistics in order to improve our site and the services we provide to our clients.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. Cookies can be categorised in accordance as set out below:
- Strictly necessary cookies - these cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around a website and use its features and enable services you have specifically asked for. Consent is not generally required for these cookies.
- Performance cookies - these collect information about how visitors use a website, for example, by recording which pages users go to most often (usually on an anonymous basis).
- Functionality cookies - these cookies allow a website to remember the choices a user makes, such as a user name or language preference.
- Targeting or advertising cookies - these collect information about a user's browsing habits and are generally placed by advertising networks with the website operator's permission.
How to delete and block cookies?
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
Please consult google.com/intl/en-GB/policies/technologies/cookies for information or useful advice on managing your cookie settings. For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone you will need to refer to your handset manual.
Providing your consent
Specific cookies used by Fiera Capital
First party cookies
- Drupal Session
- Visitor Id Hash
- Visitor Id
Third party cookies