This product is offered to qualified investors residing in the provinces and territories of Canada (the “Offering Jurisdictions”) pursuant to applicable exemptions from the prospectus requirements of the securities laws in the Offering Jurisdictions.
The investment objective of the strategy is to generate optimized, stable returns through a diversified, global, multi-real asset portfolio, primarily by leveraging various investment teams, track records and strategies that exist under the Fiera Capital Private Alternatives investment platform, including real estate, infrastructure, agriculture and other real asset related investments.
Why Invest in this Strategy
- A One-Stop Multi-Manager Solution: To gain exposure to a well-diversified multi-real asset portfolio of in-house investment teams
- Portfolio Management Benefits: Optimization of multiple strategies to build a solution that generates favourable risk-adjusted returns
- Disciplined Investment Process: Robust governance, risk management and portfolio monitoring discipline
- Access to Investment Specialists: Ability to leverage the vast expertise of Fiera Capital Private Alternative professionals
- Extensive Research and Due Diligence: Monitoring the quality of the underlying strategy teams, process, and investments
- Macroeconomic Expertise: A key factor in identifying asset classes, regions, and sectors where long term opportunities exist
- Diversification Benefits: Low correlation to traditional asset classes creates diversification benefits and reduces portfolio risk
- Compelling Income Generation: Strong and stable income stream
- Inflation Protection: Real assets protect against inflation, which is set to accelerate over the next 5 years
- Inception Date
- Jun 1, 2019
- Assets Under Management ($M)
- $505 (As of Mar 31, 2023)
- $11.5694 (As of May 31, 2023)
- Last Distribution Paid ($)
- $0.0327 (Apr 28, 2023)
- Low correlation to traditional market indices and bonds
- Performance objective
- 7-9% annually
- Target Yield
- 3-5% annually
- Pooled Fund investing in Limited Partnerships
Monthly Performance as at April 30, 2023
|Jan.||Feb.||Mar.||Apr.||May||Jun.||Jul.||Aug.||Sep.||Oct.||Nov.||Dec.||Year / YTD|
|Net annualized return since inception||5.49|
|Year / YTD|
|Year / YTD||5.63|
|Year / YTD||6.71|
|Year / YTD||3.61|
|Year / YTD||0.86|
Net annualized return since inception
Past performance is not a guarantee or indicator of future results. Inherent in any investment is the risk of loss.
Returns are net of fees payable to underlying strategies.
Marc-André Desjardins EMBA
Candice Bangsund CFA
Majlinda Kamberi CAIA
The information provided herein does not constitute investment advice and it should not be relied on as such. It should not be considered a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell a security. It does not take into account any investor’s particular investment objectives, strategies, tax status or investment horizon. There is no representation or warranty as to the current accuracy of, nor liability for, decisions based on such information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Information pertaining to Fiera pooled funds is not to be construed as a public offering of securities in any jurisdictions of Canada. The offering of units of Fiera pooled fund is made pursuant to the fund’s Trust Agreement and only to those investors in jurisdictions of Canada who meet certain eligibility or minimum purchase requirements. Important information about Fiera pooled funds, including a statement of the fund’s investment objective, is contained in its Trust Agreement, a copy of which may be obtained from Fiera Capital Corporation. Unit values and investment returns will fluctuate. Please read the Trust Agreement of the pooled funds before investing. All performance data assume reinvestment of all distributions or dividends and do not take into account other charges or income taxes payable by any unitholder that would have reduced returns. Pooled funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.